Sunday, June 22, 2014

Once Upon a Blogger: AnimeJune's Summer Project


It's summer! Officially! And with nothing good on TV, it's time for my summer blogging project.

The book pictured above has been with me for most of my life. It's the Complete Illustrated Stories of the Brothers Grimm, and my grandfather gave it to me when I was two months old, on the day of my baptism. Despite my love of all things fairy tale, I've never actually read the whole volume all the way through - yes, it has the classics ("The Frog Prince," "Rapunzel"), but it also has all the weird stories that don't get nearly as much attention.

It's a pretty big book. But summer is a pretty long season. 

My summer project, therefore, is to work my way through this volume, story by story, until I reach the end.

And I also plan to review every story. Hopefully in an entertaining way.

I hope you all enjoy the weirdness! Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment