Friday, July 02, 2010

The Templates, They Are a Changin'

Yes, I'm like that child who can never sit still - I've changed my blogger template again, to allow for more pages, a little more sidebar room, and different colours. This is why I don't get tattoos - ten to one I'm going to be tired of the thing in six months.

Once again, the Comments are at the bottom of the post, in large font and clearly marked - one of the detriments of my previous blog template. You can follow my Twitter feed now by clicking on the little origami bird on the upper right. I'm still fiddling around with a few things (my TBR, for one thing, which will get its own page), but for now, this is the new and improved Gossamer Obsessions. Thoughts? Opinions?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:18 PM

    love it, still have the pretty curly-ques, plus a coffee cup, plus wider space for your posts. i likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'm liking this template better. Also, yippeee! You have a tab for the projects you're working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's purty! I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make out with it for a moment. Please avert your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purely gorgeous and a sensible structure to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lusty Reader --> Thank you! Yeah, my previous template was a little cramped.

    Wendy--> Yup - saves space, rather than bleeding it down an eternal sidebar.

    Kaetrin --> Thank you!

    Raych --> LOL, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infogenium --> Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:12 PM

    I love this template more than your old one.

    The old one made my page load slow. I especially love the new colors.

    ReplyDelete